SmartNet Project Final Meeting | 16 May 2019 | Arona, Italy
We are pleased to inform you that our project is going to conclude its work in June 2019, and the final project meeting is scheduled on 15-16 May 2019 in Arona, on Lake Maggiore. Save the date!
Venue: Hotel Concorde
On 15 May 2019, an internal meeting for the consortium members will be held in the same location.
In the morning of May 16th we are going to welcome the most important European stakeholders, showing our final results, the way forward and sharing opinions through a debate.
The programme will feature:
- Introductions by important European stakeholders on the theme of the theme of TSO-DSO coordination for acquisition of ancillary services from distribution networks
- Presentation of final simulations and CBA results
- Presentation of regulatory guidelines
- Presentation of final lessons from the three SmartNet pilots projects
- Project outcast: impact assessment and exploitation plan
- Debate with stakeholders: the way forward
We look forward to discussing with you by the Lake!