The second edition of the Advisory Board was held in Glasgow during the periodic meeting of the project.
Our stakeholders (including ENTSO-E and CEER) followed with great interest all editions of the Advisory Board, which this year saw the participation of a significant group of UK stakeholders, among whom a representative of ENA, and one representative of USEF from the Netherlands.
After an overview of the progress in the SmartNet project, presented by the project coordinator G. Migliavacca, the speakers illustrated several details on the SmartNet scenarios, simulations and technological pilots.
The debate was interesting and useful and it was very interesting to compare the solutions proposed by SmartNet with those of other European studies.
- SmartNet Project: overview and progress during year 2
- (preliminary) simulation results and cost-benefit analysis for Italian scenario
- Present status of the three project pilots
- Italian pilot project
- Danish Pilot: Flexibility in Summer Houses with a Swimming Pool
- Pilot C: Endesa – Vodafone – ONE – Tecnalia
- Initial analysis of SmartNet work in relation to regulatory framework
- Open Networks Project – Overview & Update
- Universal Smart Energy Framework