The SmartNet Project will participate in the 24th International Conference & Exhibition on Electricity Distribution hosted by CIRED on 12-15 June in Scotland.
CIRED is a leading forum where the electricity distribution community meets and discusses critical technical issues. It covers:
- The whole field of Electricity Distribution Systems and associated services, including dispersed and embedded generation issues
- The technical aspects of Electricity Supply
- Related aspects such as cost reduction, environment, regulation, organisation and related IT systems.
Our project will contribute to the SESSION 4 on Distributed energy resources and active demand integration.
The Project Coordinator Gianluigi Migliavacca will be joined by the WP leader Marco Rossi ( RSE, Italy).
In the context of the event, 3 papers have been released:
- 1: SmartNet: A H2020 project analysing TSO-DSO interaction to enable ancillary services provision from distribution networks
- 2: Convex power flow models for scalable electricity market modelling
- 3: Aggregation model for curtailable generation and sheddable loads
Follow SmartNet Project on Twitter for live updates from the conference!